Friday, June 23, 2017

My Take on Becoming an Usborne Consultant

It is Never the Right Time 

The time is not right. I have just stepped into homeschooling my autistic son; I am finishing a Kickstarter campaign; and I feel burned out emotionally and logistically. 

But you know what? The current Usborne Consultant Enrollment fee is at a two-year low. So I'm taking the plunge.

Less Than Membership to Costco or Amazon Prime

The current enrollment fee to become an Usborne Consultant is only $50! That is less than the yearly membership to Costco or Amazon Prime. AND it is a one-time fee...not a yearly one.

Benefits (In a Nutshell)

1. Lifetime discounts on books, activities, gifts. (25% off)
2. Enrollment Kit (books (!) plus catalogs and a website so when I'm ready I can go for #3...)
3. Opportunity for income (not and obligation)

Opportunities Galore

The opportunities for income and bonuses seem enticing:
- paying off investment
- earning bonuses and mega-discounts on books and products
- earning free trips

If after six months I want to continue with my "consultant" status, then I will have to pay $8/month to maintain the website. (What a steal! I pay $29/month for basic Shopify!)

I am a skeptic of MLM but that doesn't mean it isn't worth a try...especially when the product is one that I can unabashedly support (Usborne books!).

Get it Now, Try at My Pace

I can purchase the Enrollment Kit now for a toehold as an Usborne Consultant at this low-low price and try the selling part at my own pace.

In the mean time, I can attend the online parties (whose ever heard of such a thing?) and learn from my guide (who also happens to be one of my oldest and dearest friends and fellow book-lover).

Click Here to Dive in with Me...

Do you want to take the plunge with me?

http://m6038.myubam.com/Join



p.s. My children LOVE so many of the Usborne books and activities. Unlike becoming a consultant for fashion or skin care, neither of which are in my wheelhouse, becoming a book consultant just makes sense. This is a sampling of what we own by Usborne (not to mention all the Usborne books we borrow from the library).



No comments:

Post a Comment