Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Peace image from http://thegatheringsanangelo.blogspot.com/
Thank you, readers, for your interest in preschool engineering. It is my pleasure to share my ideas and discoveries with you. With the holiday season upon us I am writing to sign off for the rest of the year. I do not plan any more original posts until January 2014. Never fear! I will continue to pass along fun stuff on my Facebook page and Google+. Plus, you can review my lists and other writing whenever you want in the archives. Here are links to my most recent "Gift Ideas" for mechanically-minded toddlers and preschoolers:

- Favorite Picture Books with Awesome Machines
- Kitchen Gadgets
- Apparel
- Around the House
- Gears for All Ages
- Top 5 Play Dough Toys
- Top 5 Slow Toys
- Top 5 Songs
- Top 5 Truck Books
- Stocking Stuffers
- Top 5 Apps
- Top 5 Working Trucks

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment